- Language tweak to clarify the "Remove unvalidated members" setting.
- Fixed filters based on joined, last post or last visit time, and if bulk mails are allowed in the AdminCP member list and member filters (for example for group promotion) not fetching correct results.
- Fixed administrators receiving multiple "new device" emails when logging into the AdminCP if that device has not be used to log into the front-end.
- Fixed broken images in signatures and custom fields in the AdminCP member profile.
- Fixed registering through alternate login handlers (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) not logging that the new member accepted the terms and mailing list subscription.
- Fixed log which shows in member history when a member is promoted by group promotion showing the wrong old group.
- Fixed error with Wordpress login handler after access token expires.
- Fixed issue where the "import members from csv" feature did not check if the ID/display name/email address is too large.
- Fixed error in AdminCP search results for members which do not yet have a display name and/or email address.
- Fixed how maximum attachment size per post and edit cutoff time is calculated when a user has multiple secondary groups.
- Fixed some fields on the warning form not correctly indicating they are not available if the moderator does not have permission to change the punishment for the warning level the member will reach.
- Added Administrator Log when mass deleting/moving/unsubscribing members.
- Improved performance off mass moving members by skipping over accounts already in the target group.
- Removed the existing group from the form to move all members in one group to another.
- Improved searching for phrases (when the search term is wrapped in quotes) when using Elasticsearch.
- Fixed creating activity streams on front-end.
- Fixed duplicate topics showing in some streams if using Elasticsearch and posts/comments have been split.
- Fixed error being logged when accessing an invalid page number of paginated results when using Elasticsearch.
- Fixed a typo in the Elasticsearch "Analyzer" setting description.
- Improved performance of some activity streams when using MySQL.
- Fixed restricted moderators not being able to hide or unhide announcements.
- Removed Warnings tab from ModCP if warning system is disabled.
- Fixed reputation information sometimes missing from replies to status updates and from topics on the "Our Picks" page.
- Fixed promotion occurring at wrong time if scheduled to occur at midnight.
- Fixed missing CSS if "Our Picks" is the community's home page causing missing images.
- Changed "Promote" button to say "Re-promote" if the content has already been promoted.
- Fixed posting links to images if "Allow remote images?" setting is disabled.
- Fixed edit being lost if the edit triggers the URL or word filter.
- Fixed issue where attachments may be rejected if URL filter is set to reject all URLs.
- Fixed zebra-striping on AdminCP tables for browsers other than Safari.
- Fixed quick registration form not scrollable on mobile devices.
- Fixed height of blocks in some grids.
- Fixed missing Tumblr icon in email footer.
- Fixed W3C validation error.
- Fixed possible error when editing a club.
- Fixed price not showing correctly for paid clubs which do not have a renewal term.
- Fixed error manually generating an invoice in the AdminCP for a paid club.
- Updated CKEditor to 4.10.
- Fixed moving files from one storage configuration to another not working properly for theme resources where a file is uploaded directly (email logo, watermark image in Gallery, etc.), reaction images, and social promotion images.
- Fixed error when editing a site's social profile links.
- Fixed URL input fields not handling the value correctly if a "?" is immediately after the domain without any path.
- Fixed some tasks becoming locked when running tasks via cron.
- Fixed guests not being able to view announcement if site requires users to log in.
- Fixed disabled reaction types showing in the reputation summary on user's profiles.
- Fixed error when saving some custom OAuth login methods.
- Fixed error if an application is disabled with certain background tasks still queued.
- Fixed it being possible to add a member back into a personal conversation after they've left by accessing the URL directly.
- Changed the "next" link which shows on mobile on the last page of a paginated table which, although disabled, points to a page that doesn't exist which was reported to trigger an error on some SEO diagnostics tools.
- Changed the online user list cutoff when using Redis to be consistent with when not using Redis (30 minutes).
- Changed behaviour if Redis server is offline to use site without Redis rather than show error.
- Changed database structure for new installs to allow for more member records.
- Removed logging of server-end MySQL errors, which could cause further server issues from lots of simultaneous writes to the disk-level fallback log.
- Removed a code comment which was reported to trigger a particular hosting provider's malware scanner.
- Added the ability for announcements to be set to show specifically on the main forum index.
- Fixed reactivating a previously expired subscription not moving the member back into the correct group.
- Fixed transferring a subscription from one member to another.
- Fixed duplicate subscriptions being created if member generates multiple orders for Subscriptions before paying and then pays more than once.
- Fixed error when adding a subscription for a member manually in the AdminCP if the subscription plan is taxable.
- Fixed error when a subscription is purchased if the subscription changes secondary groups and site is running on PHP 7.2 or higher.
- Fixed secondary groups not being removed when a subscription expires.
- Fixed broken record showing in the list of subscriptions if a member with a subscription is deleted.
- Fixed handling of subscriptions when merging two members.
- Fixed cover image when copying a subscription plan.
- Fixed incoming emails not being received if the email was CC'd to the support system rather than sent directly.
- Fixed merging two accounts not reassigning ratings/feedback on support request replies.
- Improved UI for refunding/crediting transactions and added ability for a transaction which has been credited for that to be reversed and the transaction refunded.
- Improved the task to capture payments which have been authorised but not yet captured for better performance and error handling.
- Fixed the "total amount spent" value for a customer being incorrect if the customer has purchased something with account credit.
- Fixed purchase grouped at checkout not being retaining their grouping.
- Fixed entering a coupon a code may redirect user back to the first step of the checkout process.
- Fixed history log not being saved when a stored card is deleted.
- Fixed error caused by history logs related to gift vouchers created on 3.x.
- Fixed error caused by history logs for an alternate contact which has been deleted.
- Fixed error when submitting a review for a product from an IPv6 address.
- Fixed searching for coupons in the AdminCP not returning results.
- Removed rating data from jsonLD if the product has no ratings which Google Webmaster tools reported as an error.
- Improved UI when downloading templates.
- Fixed error on "create article" page if the database is on the community's home page.
- Fixed error creating records in the AdminCP on databases which are set to sync records with forum topics.
- Fixed attachments to editor fields in databases not being saved correctly.
- Fixed error when editing a video in Gallery which does not have a thumbnail uploaded.
- Fixed moderators not being able to view private albums.
- Fixed albums created on certain older versions which have no default sort order set.
- Fixed URLs for video thumbnails in the XML sitemap.
- Increased maximum size of image descriptions to prevent value being cut off.
- Fixed possible duplicate notifications for Downloads files.
- Fixed error viewing the blog comments a member has made from their profile.
- Fixed possible duplicate notifications for Blog entries.
- Removed name of blog from the header of each entry when viewing a specific blog.
- Fixed issue where recurring events may show in wrong timezone.
- Fixed error when editing an event to remove the end time.
- Fixed error when using REST API to follow something.
- Fixed error when fetching Pages reviews in REST API.
- Fixed "totalResults" value in paginated REST API responses being sent as a string rather than an integer.
- Fixed refresh tokens not being used.
- Fixed files not being deleted from storage when deleting Downloads Files through REST API.
- Changed the error code when the OAuth authorize endpoint is accessed without a client ID to level 2 rather than level 3 to prevent unnecessary notifications.
- Added support for redirecting a previously unsupported friendly URL style from SMF (index.php/topic,1000.0.html).
- Added support for converting links to direct attachment locations from phpBB.
- Fixed duplicate tags being created if Downloads files are reconverted.
- Fixed error when converting content from phpBB 3.2.
- Fixed converting some phpBB gallery avatars.
- Fixed potential errors when merging content into an existing site.
- Changed the UI of the message explaining permissions must be set after a conversion to be more noticeable.
- Added information on Converters to usage data report if enabled.
- Fixed some profile photos being lost when upgrading through 4.0 or 4.2.
- Fixed error when upgrading from 3.x with MySQL strict mode enabled.
- Fixed error when upgrading from 3.x with Gallery installed.
- Added an indication in the AdminCP that the community is running in developer or designer mode.
- Added an extra parameter to \IPS\Db::bitwiseWhere() which allows it to be used if the database table uses a column prefix.
- Fixed using multi-selects within Stack form fields.
- Fixed field validation error messages in Matrixes showing the language key rather than the actual error.
- Fixed positioning of announcements on some third party themes.
- Fixed svg files being used as theme resources potentially not being saved correctly.
- Fixed AdminCP tables advanced search on radio fields.
- Fixed an undefined index notice within the developer center for third party applications.
- Fixed error when casting an \IPS\Helpers\Form\FormAbstract element to a string.
- Fixed undefined constant error in developer-mode-only code which isn't used internally but may be used by some third party developers.
- Fixed error when adding an item to cart in Commerce when using PHP 7 and developer mode.
- Fixed several incorrect phpDoc comments
- 0 yanıt
- 314 okunma
- Yanıt Ekle
- 1 yanıt
- 201 okunma
- Yanıt Ekle
- 0 yanıt
- 168 okunma
- Yanıt Ekle
IPS Community Suite 4.3.5 sürümü pek çok sorununun düzeltilmiş hali olarak yayınladı. Altta görüldüğü gibi liste bir hayli uzun.
Version 4.3.5 is a small maintenance update to fix issues reported since 4.3.4.
Core - Members & Accounts:
Core - Mass Member Management
Core - Search & Activity Streams:
Core - Staff Permissions & Logs
Core - Social Promotion / Our Picks:
Core - Posting:
Core - UI:
Core - Clubs:
Core - Misc:
Commerce - Subscriptions
Commerce - Support
Commerce - Misc
REST & OAuth
Third-Party / Developer / Designer Mode
Merhaba. Ipboard forumuma Discord Serverımı eklemek istiyorum, bir widget bulup kurdum plugin olarak ancak diğer ipboard forumlarındaki gibi olmadı tam olarak. Bunun basit bir kısayolu/plugini var mıdır yoksa bir şeyleri yanlış mı yaptım acaba?
Şimdiden teşekkür ederim. @Oscar
Benim forumumdaki hali: https://prnt.sc/ka4e6n
Yapmak istediğim hali: http://prntscr.com/ka4ecp
İkinci resimde direkt discord olduğu belli oluyor gördüğünüz gibi. Bunu yapanlar hangi uygulamayı kullanmış olabilir?
Çevrimiçi Kullanıcılar 0 Üye, 0 Kayıtsız, 42 Misafir (Tam liste)
Yakın Zamanda Kimler Bağlandı